Teeth Whitening Activated Charcoal Powder
Activated Charcoal is an incredible substance that's been used for hundreds of years. It's made from burning coconut shells or bamboo and then infusing it with steam. This makes the charcoal very porous and "adsorbent.
It's 100% natural, and acts to remove stains and clean your teeth, naturally! It also acts to polish your teeth, strengthen your enamel and detoxify your mouth.
- Removes Stains Naturally
- Strengthens Enamel
- Detoxifies your mouth
- Cleans your gums
- Whitens teeth
How to use it
- Wet your toothbrush well.
- Place toothbrush on top of a napkin, piece of toilet paper, or paper towel.
- Gently twist open your activated charcoal capsule.
- Carefully empty activated charcoal powder onto toothbrush
- Start brushing! It will be a little bit “powdery” at the beginning, but your saliva will soon take over and spread the powder everywhere. You could also add a small amount of toothpaste to your toothbrush and dip into the charcoal powder if you prefer.
- Gently brush for 3 to 5 minutes. Spit periodically into your cup, rather than sink. This will make clean up easier!
- Rinse your mouth well with water. Be sure to brush your tongue too with water as it will be black
- Dump your spit cup into the toilet and flush.
- Clean any excess powder residue on your sink with a baby wipe.
Recommend using once daily, 3-7 days in a row.
The activated charcoal formula is safe to use for whitening your teeth, while being easy on your gums. Naturally whitens your teeth, not through harsh dental-grade whitening peroxides, but through the power of Activated Charcoal, nature's best purifier and detoxifier.